2012年12月24日星期一

have you heard of ugg sandra boots black 5449

I am at a loss to froze for a moment, looked at the ugg boots on sale suddenly become serious silhouette, actually how also couldn't get up the courage to ask.Heart frowzily frowzily, like into the mess, but hung his head, feeble. Tunnel: "I go to sleep.""If I guessed right, these days there will be someone to the map.Think it over and over again, you put in the safe."ugg raised his head, cold eyes from the books above cast on me: "you, will be careful, do not let it lose, is?"

"Why me?"I face the strange discount uggs damn right, does anyone would want to steal map.But, unfortunately, was entrusted with the responsibility of the person that thief, it is me."Soldiers, sly road."ugg express volumes to stare at me, make nothing of mood appears and frivolous: "who would have thought, so important a picture, will be placed in a woman's hand?"

I stared silently at the front of this general map parchment, suddenly found nothing about uggs outlet.His heart in the end what?Why always like erratic?ugg has too many choices, why pick on me?Is the test, gambling, is the bait?Still, I trust?All he made that up by me.Because ugg following me, then found Lin Zhenghong and I met, so that I want to steal map.So, to get such a false picture to me?

没有评论:

发表评论