2013年2月4日星期一

fashion like the stars by the chi straightening irons

"chi flat irons, needless to say, I know, I know with the Ministry of explanation do, no Shame and ruthless duo are explained behalf." chi hold up his Dayton that big hand in his face, grasping it firmly in their own hands, tearful smiles, I wronged you, I understand your feelings, but do not know that you actually chi alone to bear so much pain, suffering and despair. So, I want to punish me, punish me with the rest of his life to return your love chi Italy, to make up their own love fine me you had suffered injury and bear the pain and penalty of my life with you together, after no matter where you are, I have to turn and walk away. '

chi at the moment is that word automatically hear the extreme, really fool generally silly smile could not help but continue to ask: "heart child, after I regardless of where to go, you really will turn and walk away ugg? '"Yes, the big fool!" chi sweet smile, finally, add a few words. Paused, then Jiaochen the quipped, "after Messire adults where where Nujia told never to leave the half-step!"

Heard, chi flat iron almost laugh crooked mouth surface silly smile world than anything to be inviting people. His hands beneath her face light, infinite tenderness looked at her, learn her like that joke is jokingly said: "If the husband go to career days?""Snake Lady" chi gentle incomparably Huanliaoyisheng watching the goes on a flaring the blooming red lips and closing could not help but bowed his head, and deep kiss the go.

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论