2013年1月16日星期三

the proper pair connected with low your pink chi straightener sale

"Really." chi flat irons grabbing live surface smile, looked up to continue looking at the night sky seem in contests of colorful fireworks. After a moment, he secluded sound crooning:Strike Yin Luo Yan again bowed his head, hand provoke chi's chin, she looked straight into his face, cold and self-deprecating smile: "But the charm, I look back on the past life, and look back on a life that lights dim, but still looking less than your shadow! charm from a past life, I catch up with this life, I love chi you with their own lives and blood, sacrifice and dedication so infatuated with no regrets, and why you will eventually want to live up to me? "

chi took a deep breath, the heart because of this he obviously mocking satire and painful injuries discourse some drawing of the pain."Oh, sorry! Say sorry to me also say what?" Luo Yan mouth brought radians cool thin and icy surface look sadly incomparable. "chi, you choose to live up to me, I will never live up to my own!"

Then, he turned to face turn chi flat iron air, just in time to see the last one "small missile" explode actually a mandala Hongyan even than blood.See this symbol of the flower the, chi hearts hop unlucky moment have a very bad feeling about this.Luo Yan looked deeply at her bow attached to her ear, saying most brutal, most gentle tone: "chi, I want you to stay with me die with

没有评论:

发表评论