2013年1月9日星期三

ugg ultra tall chrystie boots 5512 in this summer

Past after January sister meaningful look at me, "cheap uggs even know about Buddhism."I reluctantly smiled, the Buddhist doctrine and philosophy of life is the same, there is no big difference. "And went about two hundred meters, to"ugg listen, the body is the Bodhi tree, the heart like a mirror sets, always wipe ground, not allow the dust alight. Bodhi tree, nor stand mirror, had no one, where can the dust alight. ugg solution to these two first the Buddha's words. "

Turned out to be the last time I said to the discount ugg boots listen to two poems that take over can not do anything to me, really the villain, have Road monk it in my heart, I do not know how many times despised, but the face is still calm smile, I admire their own ", including the heart, often whisk the heart net clean; dust, including the heart outside, often stripping of unintentional dust-free; heart, dust, dust the heart, He Wei hearts dust , dust-free and no heart? "finish a few myself feel a mouthful,http://www.cheapsuggbootsxr.com/ he saw the shocked eyes of the two masters.

I slightly smiled and said: "ugg boots can count to cross the border."ugg are silly nodded, walked on, I whispered a sentence, "two poems, this is a small woman did, how can we understand the meaning?" watching ugg have stiff body, you can also go to despise your master.

http://www.cheapsuggbootsxr.com/

没有评论:

发表评论