2013年1月12日星期六

pet fashion black burberry trench coat

"You let me leave?" burberry coat is not a fool, naturally do not play the fool with her.Cheng Qian-Qian elegant smile, "Yes, I mean, Miss Shum is a wise man, should not work my waste any more words, I hope Miss Shum decision burberry back from Paris!"At this time, the waiter gently forward, burberry pour a cup of tea, tea accompanied by bursts of flowers filled the whole room, even the breathing is fresh and elegant.

However, burberry outlet online heart up and down with the tea walk, Cheng Qian-Qian's words like a hammer-like, fiercely fell on her mind, that she felt suffocation.To be the waiter had gone, burberry deep breath, gaze into full dedication."I'm sorry, Cen Bomu I Again, burberry love me one day, I will not leave him!" She bluntly replied.

Who knows, and Cheng Qian-Qian heard anger against laugh, saw burberry store gently Duanqichabei, extremely elegant product of a tea, said: "Miss Shum, if you like to do his side lover or mistress, I Mom is also no way to interfere, but you want playing marry Gongjia, that wishful thinking is a big mistake, burberry see, I only recognized Gongjia daughter-in-law sitting in front of you, she is Yien He ! "

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论